We’re in this to enrich, not to get rich.
InterLearn (formerly Education Management Services) was founded by experienced educators with the sole purpose of helping institutions of higher education fulfill their missions. We have found the most effective, efficient method of achieving this goal is to increase enrollment – often from 0 to 250 within two years – by adding adult and/or online education programs, ready for accreditation, that today’s busy, plugged-in students want and need.
OUR FOCUS AREAS ARE
• Curriculum and Instructional Design Services
• Recruitment and Enrollment Assistance
• Strategic Planning and Vision Casting
• Administrative Development and Design
• Faculty and Staff Recruitment and Development
• Accreditation and State Compliance
• Financial Aid Training and Outsourced Support
A few other things you should know about us.
The people that make up InterLearn Education Services have served in higher education roles ranging from dean to faculty to school president, as well as non-education roles in community service, politics, and faith-based organizations. And all are experienced in adult programs and online learning. We’re lucky to have them and we think you will feel the same way.
Through many years of working with different companies, we have aligned ourselves with the best in the category. Please feel free to contact them – and tell them InterLearn sent you.